In september 2022, Alfmed obtained the Qualiopi certification which has become mandatory for all Continuing Language Training Centers. This label is valid for the 2020-2024 period
Simultaneously, Alfmed also obtained the FLE Quality label from 2007 to 2015
Almed was committed with the LR certification (Region), obtained in 2009, then 2015 and finally in 2018
“Qualiopi quality certifications aims to confirm the quality of the process implanted by training providers”
Obtaining this certification is part of our Quality approach as a Center which offers funded training within the framework of continuing education and CPF/Personal Training Account.
Our goal has remained the same since the creation of the center: to ensure an increasingly rigorous and demanding Quality framework, while guaranteeing to trained person a training course adapted to their needs and their professional project.
Criterion 1 :
The conditions for informing the public about the services proposed, the deadlines for accessed and the results obtained
Criterion 2 :
Precise identification of the objectives of the services offered and adaptation of these services to the beneficiary public when designing the services
Criterion 3 :
Adaptation to the public beneficiaries of the services and methods of reception, accompaniment, monitoring and evaluation implemented
Criterion 4 :
Adequacy of educational, technical and supervisory means for the services implemented
Criterion 5 :
Qualification and development of the knowledge and skills of the personnel responsible for implementing the services
Criterion 6 :
Registration and investment of the service provider in their professional environment
Criterion 7 :
Collecting and taking into account the assessments and claims made by the parties involved in the services provided. Each of these criteria includes very specific sub-criteria that cover all stages of the training. All these criteria are an integral part of our internal procedures
- Quality of qualified and experienced native trainers, modern means made available, varied educational support, adapted premises
- Innovation in the pedagogy implemented with a method based essentially on practical and fun activities rather than on lectures, innovation also in the various intensive programs and educational materials offered
- Professionalism of our teams in order to always ensure a quality service, an optimum organization of the various programs, a coordination of schedules
Training on Specific Goal is an integral part of ALFMED’s know-how. Here are some examples:
- Lesson integrating business vocabulary and specific situations related to the company’s activity.
- Creation of “Trade thesaurus” for the BAJARD School, the Perpignan Hospital, the Syndicale des Notaires, the Saint Charles International Market, ARjo Wiffins, EAS Industrie Services, etc.
- Use of authentic documents for very specific situations: emergency situation, making appointments, presentation of a catalogue, participation in a trade fair, presentation during a conference, etc.
- Preparation of Language Certifications : TOEIC, TCF, IELTS, BRIGHT, CAMBRIDGE, etc…
- Translation of key business documents and model correspondence
ALFMED’s original communicative pedagogy is mainly based on a team of motivated and available teachers who are there to support the learner at each stage of their learning. Learning and faculties needs are regularly reassessed in order to set up realistic and effective training.
Learners are led to carry out self-learning, supervised by their trainers, thanks to our E-learning platform made available to them by the Academy.
A multilingual and available administrative team supervises and follows the trainees in all their steps and during the different stages of their classes. The teaching team is made up of permanent staff, who are involved in ALFMED projects, to share the same passion: linguistic and cultural openness. The team relies on new methods, responding to the Common European Framework of Reference for languages.
Our teachers are all native speakers and hold university degrees. They intervene at all stages of the training, at the level of the courses to improve the performance of each trainee whatever their level, but also in their accompaniment throughout their course.
Finally, a level certificate based on the CEFRL (Common European Framework of References for Languages) in French is deliver by ALFMED at the end of the apprenticeship.
ALFMED has been committed since 2005 to developing its educational engineering in order to take into account the specific needs of companies and to set up modules on specific goals. The personalized courses integrating private lessons in person or by Zoom, as well as the targeting of “business vocabulary” and “role-play” constitute very strong expertise within the center.
The development of language skills is part of a deep change in the working world and the crosswise skills expected of employees. Indeed, the linguistic skills qualified as crosswise, allow the trained people to complete their technical know-how resulting from the experience and/or their initial training. Like so, the content, goals, media and methods used, aim to enable staff to develop their communication skills in a “known context”. This issue is essential for trainers so that the content and teaching materials are adapted for better efficiency.
In order to meet the needs of its customers, the center has set up distance and in person training methods while guaranteeing a level of support and quality of its training.
This is possible thanks to the use of our software-platform ManageAll which handles as soon as the learner enrolls, online:
- The enrollment of the trainee on the system (agreements)
- Language level assessment (Multiple-choice questionnaire)
- Definition of needs (needs diagnosis)
- Planning (period of availability)
- Administrative monitoring of hours worked
- Language level assessment (CEFRL (Common European Framework of References for Languages) assessment made by the trainer)
- The Qualitative evaluation of the training (feedback form)
- Qualitative analysis of training