The ERASMUS+ program is the vocational training program of the European Commission.
EU students doing an internship in another EU country can apply for an ERASMUS+ grant, offered by the European Union. In addition to offering financial support during your work period, you can apply for a scholarship for a language preparation course.
- Improving the skills and competences of young people, particularly in their initial vocational training.
- Improve the quality and access to vocational training and support the acquisition of skills and competences throughout life.
- Promote the contribution of vocational training to the innovation process and to the improvement of competitiveness.
- Budget per month for life (budget depend of the country)
- Grant for trip charges (budget depend of the country)
- Grant for languages courses and intercultural preparation courses (budget depend of the country)
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE ?
- Staff member
If they meet the following criteria:
- Civilian from an EU member state or educational resident
- Duration of the internship: 3 to 12 months
- Request before the start of the course
- Graduation has not exceeded 1 year at the start of the internship
- No promotion for language stays without internship
WHAT YOU MUST DO
Find out who is the Erasmus+ program coordinator for your institution and find out what information they give you on their website.
All programs have different requirements for their application process. Here you will find a list of coordinators from all countries of the European Union.
Before starting the application process, it is important to know the deadlines for your institution. Applications must be submitted before the start of the internship, otherwise it will not be possible to receive a scholarship.