ALFMED was created in 2004, on the initiative of Florence Delseny Sobra, a training consultant
ALFMED’s main activity consists of four sectors of activity:
– Private higher education institution specialising in French linguistic and cultural immersion combined with professional experience
– Approved training centre for companies, specialising in languages (English, French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, German, Russian)
– Examination centre for language diplomas such as TOEIC – CAMBRIDGE – TCF – BRIGHT – CLOE
– Management and consultancy of international and European mobility projects for vocational schools, higher education training centres and SMEs
Since 2005, ALFMED’s philosophy has focused on language teaching while following rigorous quality standards and recognition of competences: QUALIOPI award
ALFMED is very involved in the local SME market and has developed expertise in vocational training with schools and companies, including labour market needs
Our IDO is E10151675
ALFMED is very active in the field of Language counselling and assessment towards IVT and HE institutes as well as company Clusters (Pole Action Media, St Charles Export) and public agencies for unemployed/social inclusion.
– ALFMED offers Adult education Language training: 600 people/300 companies trained yearly, 9 languages taught
– As an active member of Trade Unions of Entrepreneurs, ALFMED works on competence development
– As a Erasmus+ hosting partner for 17 years, 2 000 internships set up
– As an Erasmus sending coordinator for mobility projects led by clusters, VET school consortium: 50 per year
– As a European partner, ALFMED is involved in transversal European projects since 2009. We are fully involved in
** the ECVET initiative & entrepreneurship through: “CORAL”, “MOBility for EXcellence”, “Q-Mentor”, “SEPLO”
** Intercultural communication/integration through “IC4VET”, “PROMOVEII” “Skills#EU”
** mobility for disabled participants through “TEDDIP’Europe”, “INTEGRA”
** Staff training through MOBILITEACH
** Innovative teaching pedagogy and tools : “CHELLIS” to integrate sustainable development into Adult education language trainings
These projects allow the center to improve the quality and recognition of competences acquired through mobility, to promote WBL apprenticeship among SME’s and VET schools.
A multilingual staff of 15 workers takes care of the related activities of the academy, including 5 native teachers.
We are committed to ERASMUS+ KA2 projects focused on these topics because we believe we can offer our expertise in terms of Project Management – Language leraning expertise – Mobility management related topics – Project dissemination