ALFMED is a language school specialized in teaching French and foreign languages.
- English, Spanish, French, Catalan, Italian, Russian, German, Dutch, Chinese courses… in Perpignan in person, or remotely by video-live, or in mixed courses, for individuals, professionals, schools and students. Classes can be group, individual, in the form of conversation classes
- English and Spanish internship during school holidays, from 6 years old
- For primary and middle schools: preparation for the Cambridge diploma on Tuesday evenings
- Language stays in England, Ireland, USA, Spain…
- Preparation for TOEFL, TOEIC, BRIGHT, TCF, DELE, DALF/DELF, Cambridge certifications
- Exam center for BRIGHT, TOEIC, TCF certifications
- Classic and sworn translation service
- For companies and employees, we are an approved center for Continuing Education for the CPF and language training (training plan) on specific and general objectives
We also participate in the management and development of International and European Erasmus+ mobility projects and also in transversal European projects. ALFMED is a leader in erasmus placements
ALFMED is also an academy of FLE (French as a Foreign Language) which offers foreign students a unique experience of learning French in a privileged setting and total cultural immersion.
ALFMED was founded in 2005 by Florence Delseny Sobra and has since endeavored to always offer new pedagogies, international openness and a level of professional quality in all our services, whatever the public.
Opposite the Municipal Police, a few minutes from the historic city center
SNCF/TGV station – 1 Place Salvador Dali, 2 minutes walk from ALFMED
Bus station – Boulevard Saint Assiscle, 3 minutes walk from ALFMED
CABRIT stop in front of the ALFMED center
PLACE CATALOGNE stop (all lines) 5 minutes walk from the center
- Florence Delseny Sobra – Director and founder of ALFMED
- Léa Marty – Internship supervisor
- Virginie Martin – Administrative referent
- Léa Comte – Marketing and Communications Manager
- Axelle Roman – Erasmus+ exchanges
- Nataliya Malakhova – Pedagogical referent
- Hélène – Accountant
- Dominique – Butler
The ALFMED team is multilingual, 5 languages are spoken at the Academy
Our teaching team is made up of trainers, language trainers who teach their mother tongue. All ALFMED trainers are experienced and hold a higher education diploma (or equivalent): Anna, Robert, Petra, Teresa, Daniella, Janet, Ruben, Betty, Clare, Frederic, Virginie, Clément, Kaitlyn, Diego, Eva, Ivan…
ALFMED member Femmes Chefs d’Entreprises 66. Association founded in 1945 which brings together women business leaders and works towards solidarity, sharing of experience and recognition. Florence Delseny Sobra, director of ALFMED, is the president.
She is also vice-president of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Pyrénées Orientales (CCI), which assists companies in the following areas: business creation, trade, industry, services, tourism, attractiveness of the territories, transport, environment and sustainable development, Europe and international affairs, training, employment, development of skills, innovation, forecasting, quality, economic intelligence, information and communication technologies.
ALFMED is a member of Acteurs de la Compétence. Since 1991, the Acteurs de la Compétence have contributed to building an open, innovative and dynamic professional training sector in the service of sustainable skills development.
ALFMED is a member of Pôle Action Media. Created in 2010, the Pôle Action Media is a group of companies from the creative and digital industries of Occitania and Catalonia.
ALFMED member of Initiative Pays Catalan. Created in 2000 and intended to help the creators and buyers of small businesses, the platform has joined the national movement Initiative France – the first associative network of financing and support for the creation/takeover of businesses in France.
ALFMED is a member of the Mouvement des Entreprises de France Pyrénées-Orientales. This is an interprofessional organisation that brings together all the companies in all sectors of activity in the Pyrénées-Orientales, whatever their size, structure or trade
ALFMED is a member of French Tech Perpignan: ALFMED takes part in the French Tech Train and offers 10 hours of coaching in English to the lucky winner of the pitch.
ALFMED VISA pour l’image partner: every year 4 Erasmus students from different countries join the team and take part in the festival.
ALFMED is a member of the efVet network (European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training) which aims to improve the provision of VET (Vocational Education and Training) across all members through active networking of all key players. Creating the capacity to influence policy at European and national level
ALFMED is a member of the European iMove network, which is made up of public and private organisations willing to make the Erasmus culture not only an accessible experience for all, but also an integral part of everyone’s learning pathway