THE “NAPOLÉON” ERASMUS RESIDENCE
The Napoléon residence is a 5-minute walk from ALFMED and has 3 different apartments. They are organized the same way:
1 double bedroom with two single beds
1 sofa bed in the living room
The rooms are furnished.
Sheets and blankets are provided.
Towels not provided in these residences.
The common areas of this residence are cleaned weekly.
Students have access to the Napoléon laundry which is on the ground floor of the building. The De Gaulle and Mathurin residences are 5 minutes away on foot. The Venise residence is 1 min walk away. The Castillet residence is 10 minutes away on foot.
- a bathroom
- a toilet
- an equipped kitchen: a combi oven, an electric hob, a fridge/freezer, a kettle, a table and chairs
- WIFI connection (free and unlimited)
- large private south-facing terrace
- possibility to park bicycles in the entrance hall
- secure access to the building