Inbound Erasmus internship mobility programs
To date, more than 500 companies from various sectors (hotel industry, catering, leisure, well-being, tourism, mechanics, industrial maintenance, but also marketing, video production, business administration…), have played the game and welcomed them in a true spirit of sharing experience and know-how.
In 2019, according to the Erasmus+ Observatory in partnership with Pluricité Groupe, ALFMED is the French leader for hosting Erasmus Internships
After the COVID episode, ALFMED welcomes again in Perpignan, nearly 400 trainees from all over Europe (Spain, Italy, Germany, Slovakia, Lithuania, Finland, Poland, Cyprus, Hungary, Denmark, Bulgaria, Malta, Portugal…). These students from the Vocational Training are multilingual, motivated and curious to learn, they have obtained an Erasmus grant and we place them in unpaid internships in companies from all sectors in the Perpignan region. Thank to all the companies that trust us and allow these young people to live an unforgettable experience!
ALFMED is providing a full package for ERASMUS mobility programs : for small groups (from 2 to 15 pers maximum) or individuals. Our ERASMUS+ programs last between 2 weeks and 6 months. We find the perfect internship placement for our students according to their profile and their expectations
- Student profiling through online questionnaire & skype to match student expectations and HO company requests
- Preparation for the interview : oral CV workshop & briefing about the company
- We accompany the student to the company so to check tasks and time table – sign admin papers
- Mentoring and full assistance
- Advice for travel logistics
- Self-catering accommodation in city center
- Organized guided tours & social cultural activities… to get you acquainted with the city and our 35 nationality community of students
- French Intensive classes
- Full support during the entire programme: we speak 6 languages in our staff